RIBBED CROCHET SWEATER/PULLOVER FOR THE KIDS!

I'm always searching for look-alike-knit-stitches in my crochet patterns. I love knitted ribbing, and have tried lots of VERTICAL methods in crochet to achieve the look!
There are very good horizontal (worked side-ways) crochet sts for ribbing, but not at all for vertical!

This little ribbed pullover is a neat substitute I think! Not as stretchy as knitted ribbing, but you can't have it all!
Find the Crochet Pattern HERE

Sizes: 
Small: 2-4 years 
Full chest width finished garment = 72 cm (28.3 in) 
Medium: 5-7 years 
Full chest width finished garment = 78 cm (30.7 in) 
Large: 8-10 years 
Full chest width finished garment = 82 cm (32.3 in)

Many possibilities for color-combinations with stripes,
but very pretty in one-color too!

I've designed hat and mittens for the sweater!
Not sure if, or when, I'm going to publish them!
Not special enough I think. Or may be they are?

The shape is very simple, with straight body and sleeves.

Vertical crochet-ribbing, created by *1 sc2tog, 1 ch*.
NOTE: Worked on the round only, and top/down!


Comments

POPULAR POSTS